Function 5 Fitness is a privately owned, client-focused gym in Los Angeles, offering a unique blend of sport, conditioning and wellness. We are a hybrid gym offering Muay Thai Kickboxing, kettlebells, circuit training, functional strength and conditioning, weight loss and nutrition. Our goal is to help clients take charge of their lives by achieving physical goals, learning a healthier way to live and being a part of a positive, supportive community. We are not your typical Hollywood gym...
The 5 in our name stands for what we believe to be the 5 pillars of Fitness & Health:
- 1. Nutrition - It's true, you are what you eat. At F5 Fitness we teach you how eating a diet of natural, wholesome foods can change your life.
Purpose & Focus
- Goal setting is an important part of our programing. We'll help you find what motivates you to achieve your goals and stay passionate about training. Our positive trainers will show you how mindset can work for you and lead you to success!
- 3. Strength & Conditing - Everyone, regarless of age or gender needs to learn how to lift heavy things with proper form. Resistnace training is a integral part of our programming. It will improve your health and longevity, raise your metablism, build valuable lean muscle, help your fat loss goals and give you bragging rights ;)
- 4. Sport & Play - What is fitness without fun??! At F5 Fitness we believe that working out is something you should look forward to. Our sport, Muay Thai helps give you sport specific performance goals and adds some "playtime" back into your life. Punching and kicking is also great for stress reduction.
Rest & Recovery
- We don't want you at the gym everyday... seriously. Everyone needs a rest day. We care about your health and want you to learn SMART training methods. We'll teach you how to listen to your body and take time off when you need it. We'll also have plenty of fun parties and field trips to relax your mind and body. Our community is what keeps us strong! We offer massage therapy at 20% off for our members. You can also check out our Recovery & Mobility class on Sundays at 11am.